Over the last decade, online trading has turned into a popular adventure. It’s a relatively new industry, although the number of brokers is getting higher and higher. Most Forex brokers offer great services, but traders must make sure the specific broker match their preferences and expectations. The foreign exchange market is more active than any other financial market across the globe. Here, you can find the best forex brokers and get familiar with their pros and cons.
FXOpen is a Forex broker aiming to provide professional, easy to use and secure trading services to its customers. FXOpen was established by a group of traders in New Zealand. Since 2005, this broker has offered an ECN trading to forex traders through MetaTrader 4 terminal that is marked with low spreads and low forex trading commission. Also, it provides fast and simple trade processing, offers various trading platforms to trade over 70 Forex tools such as currencies and cryptocurrencies. As an online Forex trading service provider, FXOpen offers a copy trade option where newcomers can comfortably copy the trading strategies of specialists and manage the chances of success in trading.
- Well-known and functional trading platform for its clients;
- Fast and easy registration of a trading account with just one dollar;
- Availability of multi-currency trading accounts for forex traders;
- 24/7 customer support with trading options in different languages like English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, and Portuguese;
- Questions and answers via emails, telephone, and live;
- Efficient security of a trader’s personal data by encryption;
- Availability of a forex demo account for the trading skill acquisition.
- Non-availability of U.S. forex traders.
FXPIG is a new Forex broker established in New-Zealand. Their initial mission was to create an intelligent yet simple direct access trading platform to online investors. By offering more than 40 types of Forex pairs, they have gained the status of a perfect mid-sized broker. FXPIG is big enough to deliver competitive services but small enough to pay attention to flexibility and accessibility of their service. The broker’s online content can be easily navigated due to the tabs at the top of the page. The broker features no dealing desk, no order limitations, and no requotes, which still enables a positive online environment for the most demanding clients.
- Efficient customer support available 24/5 via phone, email, Skype and live-chat;
- Ticket system for a help desk aiming to answer clients’ questions on time;
- Availability of the MT4 trading platform as a gold standard.
- Non-acceptance of clients from the US, Burma, Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq.
FxPro is a team of veteran financial experts having been on the market since 2006. Currently, the broker is serving clients in more than 100 countries such as Austria, France, Greece, Russia, and the United Kingdom. The company belongs to the ICF, administered by CySEC. The broker’s accounts are audited by the international auditing company Price Waterhouse & Cooper. Client responsibility is the major principle for FxPro. The broker’s platform moves along rapidly while opening a demo account becomes easy. Confirming any account is a multi-step procedure that is fairly quick. FxPro offers a fairly extensive video collection with insightful videos about basic trading rules.
- Great customer service, high leverage, low spreads, and speedy transactions;
- High level of reliability that provides access to different types of trading platforms.
- High size of the minimum transaction;
- Temperamental nature of the FxPro website.
FXFlat is a German-based Market Maker company that has been providing trading services in CFDs and Forex since its establishment in 1997 under the regulation of BaFin. It is licensed and supervised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (FFSA), Germany. All-in-all, FXFlat offers a good environment for Forex and CFDs trading therefore worth trying. Traders can get help on technical and any other issue from the highly dedicated customer support team through live chat, email and phone. The services are available from 8.30 AM to 7.00 PM from Monday to Friday. Languages supported include English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Turkish among other languages.
- Access to up-to-date news and other core trading aspects;
- FXFlat providing clients with high-quality multilingual support;
- FXFlat providing a free Demo account that allows traders to assess the platform first risk-free;
- Accessibility of a wide selection of educational resources.
- No availability of Islamic accounts.