Want to attract the teacher's attention with the help of the impressively written essay? It is not as difficult as it may seem first. Check the simple tips for creating a valuable essay.
- Don't write a typical beginning for your essay. Use such phrases as "Imagine ...", "Remember ...", etc. Examples: “Imagine that you are the captain of a spaceship.” “ Imagine that you are in the jungle, where there are a lot of cannibals. “Remember how you ran naked in your childhood.”
- Include a smart quote in the beginning. Another good way to start an article is to use a clever quote. Only if you use this technique, remember that the reader must understand the meaning of this quotation. The quote should be directly related to the text content.
- Focus on a problem or solution. Here, everything is simple. You immediately put a problem that is relevant to the reader, and promise its solution in the essay. This technique especially refers to the explanation and cause-and-effect essays.
- Share your personal experience. People love it when the author shares his/her observations or experiences (especially if this experience is personal). In principle, this way to start an essay is similar to a story, with the only difference being that the narrative is a first-person narrative and can be overly emotional. Example: “I want to tell you the story that happened to me two months ago.”
- Avoid superfluous words. They are the most terrible enemies. After writing a phrase, look at it and throw half the words. Does not work? Change the wording so that it works. The shorter, the better. Let's imagine that there is a very long sentence in our text. Somewhere in the middle the reader is lost in it, not following the logic. But if you break a long sentence into a few short sentences, attention and positive perception will be again activated.
- People always carefully read what's on the lists. So, if part of your narration can be presented in the form of a bulleted or numbered list, do it and make sure: the result will be visually attractive!
Follow the above-mentioned recommendations for writing an essay and get the desired A+! If you lack time to craft a paper keeping in mind all the points above, remember that you can always buy essay from professionals able to give a helping hand anytime.